1st day blogging! Hopefully, I can keep the excellent standards Kylene established. Anyway, Emmy and I worked on transitions (walk to trot, trot to canter, etc.) and picking up the canter with cues from the seat. We put in a good workout and were more successful at picking up the canter (we have time). Then we went for a short trail ride until the horse flies bothered us too much. Emmy got to graze, enjoyed a good grooming session, and was able to enjoy his run.
Now to the other horses: Ranger, Fuzzy (Cosmo), Winston, and Sailor got apples. Even Simon did when I used my berry box as a bowl (he cannot be touched due to medication sadly). Sailor got some TLC and a proper bridle path. He seems to still like me.
Finally, Cozmo got to play in the arena with his owner. He really is a sweet, smart boy.. who likes to bite sometimes. He's still a fun, but sadly sore, horse.
Anyway, trail ride tomorrow with Nicole and Alf. It will be fun to have more trail riding friends.
Hooray for trail rides! What a great post! I was excited to see that you updated Emmy's Blog :D
ReplyDelete