Yesterday was Emmy's first day away from Jessica D: And his first tune-up day with Kelsey! All went well, however, as Jessica and I know, he does not like to be forward and he put up a bit of a fuss and then was good about being forward and collected :D
As I'm writing this, I'm realizing, "crap! This blog is a good idea in theory, but I'm not a good writer! My stories always segway and it takes at least 15 minutes for me to get to the point of the story!" Jeeeeesica! I'm not a good writer. Here are some pictures of your horse.
Wait... how do you post videos? OH! OH! I see the button... haha. Well, what do you think, Jessica? Emmy looks pretty good, right?
Haha, funny, right? Ranger is doing well too :D
So as for your horse...
He stayed still for a picture! And it shows off his pink nose! You will later see that it is harder to get him to stay still for a picture when he's eating. UGH. AND SURPRISE... Here's a video!
Hopefully it's playable? We will see. First posts aren't supposed to be great, right???


No comments:
Post a Comment